Want Fries With That? Want Fries With That?

LOL!

That was so funny! That really just summed up my review right there

Strongium Strongium

VERY SWEET!

I love Strong Bad and I love the song Lilium! You mixed them together, and I love it so much!!! God that was the best! You must have ESP since those are two of my favorite things. Also, to all the idiots that don't know the name of the song in the video Lilium and Strongium..... READ THE FLIPPIN' CREDITS YOU MORONS!!

RupeeClock responds:

I must have foresight too because I made this over a year ago. :3

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash5 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash5

LOL!

This video and all the other ones are entirely uber!! I mean it! I saw the 6 one and was wondering..... IS THERE GOING TO BE A NUMBER 7 AND IF SO WILL IT BE ON YOUTUBE AGAIN???!!!!

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Again UBER!!

like your first one, this one is just as good! I liked how the people we heard Liliums voice at teh end!! I can't wait for the next episode! I really mean it! I liked your video!

The Game's On The Game's On

LOL!

I loved this! It was so funny! Also, your right 8i11yb0b is a dick! For crying out loud he dissed my video too! I do love your video alot! That was the funniest s*** I have seen all day today! Also, you are hilarious!!(sorry if I spelled that wrong)

Chrispy responds:

Naruto Party VII Naruto Party VII

Joy

I feel the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart too! Only its really, really, really, really deep down.

Lilium Lilium

This is UBER!!

Wow, I mean, wow! This is pretty good artwork when you think about it. Of course not everyone is into emo anime but I think its really uber and everyone who say's that this video is really emo in a bad way should go to hell for being a preppy bitch or bastard. So then, good luck on the second one, with love!!!!! (not in a creepy way)